Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 31

Arrogant Cat Dusk "I" Eau De Parfum 100ml - Didn't know anything about Arrogant Cat till I looked it up online and it happens to be a clothing line. Anyhow, I scored this fragrance for under a tenner at FragranceDirect. I love the look of the red cat's eye bottle and the sound of the notes, why not? It's presented beautifully and even has a little cat lady dangling down on the clip which is in place of a lid, which many fragrances are doing nowadays. It smells sweet but spicy, it's a sexy scent. The only downfall is that it doesn't last very long. There's is also a 'Dawn' version which is in a blue bottle. I'm quite intrigued on what that smells like.




Gemspa Reviving Rose Quartz 30ml Eau De Toilette- A new spa brand that's recently popped up in Morrisons. Everything from body butters to hand wash. I had to pick up this rose scent for around £6.00. It's a elegant sweet rose scent that's also refreshing. I love the smell of rose products. There's bundles of different scents here with matching lotions and scrubs to go with it. I'm inlove. :)



Barry M Kohl Pencil in 21 Kiwi Green- Another addition to my growing collection of these kohl pencils. This one is a golden lime green, which is creamy and easy to apply.


Fearne From Dusk Till Dawn Eyes Night Compact - A product I purchased in the big Boots boxing day sale. I love Fearne's shadows, they're really pigmented, smooth but have a very light thin texture.
From left to right there's a teal with slight sparse micro glitters, a nude golden beige and a fiery coppery brown. All in this beetle themed mirrored compact.




4 comments:

  1. i love the bottle of "dusk"! very unique and also perfect for sweet & spicy juice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) dusk packaging is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is gorgeous so elegant
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete