Thursday, 5 January 2012

Oh My Green EOTD

Not the greatest applied EOTD, this was a school run rush! 


Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara- L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D
Eyeliner- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 01 Black, Barry M Kohl Eye Pencil 30 White.
Eyeshadow- FrontCover Rainbow Eyes Palette (Blanc De Blanc, Buttercup, Wild Lime), Sleek Acid Palette (Green), MAC Black Tied. 


Last picture is my experiment with semi-permanent dye on my ends, since my hair is way lightened already I can expect brilliant results. It's a lot more green and less turquoise in real life. I just wonder how long it's going to last. 
I used La Riche semi in Spring Green.





7 comments:

  1. *lol* now your hair ends look like mine ^^
    and that eye makeup looks great even if you call it rushed

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakuidori- :O I never noticed X-X, you rock green by the way (soo pretty). What dye did you use? This is the first I've used green. I think I want more in my hair. And thanks so much! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! And I love your hair too! Wish I could do something fun like that. Unfortunately my job won't allow it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm almost speechless. This is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the neon green on the lower lashline, and even more that your hair matches!

    ReplyDelete