Friday, 27 January 2012

LOOK Beauty Double Hit Lip in Berry Blast Shade 1

I have to say I'm really impressed with the concept of this product, lipstick with exact matching lipgloss. LOOK Beauty have done very well! I cannot stop applying this lip product. It's very moisturising and of course oh my the lipgloss end smells incredible like seriously creamy coconut. The lipstick side doesn't have a scent strangely. Double Hit Lips come in four shades, all are bold bright shades. 


Berry Blast- A creamy medium pink purple lavender. 


The Lipstick is supposed to be matte but to me it has a slight sheen and a very light texture on the lips, but with a lot of pigmentation. I'd also like to add that the lipgloss has no stickiness to it whatsoever and is also highly pigmented but not totally opaque. As for it staying on your lips, on me probably an hour without eating or drinking. 

So it's not long lasting but it looks amazing and feels so luxurious on my lips, I'll have to recommend that you pick up one or two.





 ^Gloss^
 ^Lipstick^
 ^Lipstick & Gloss^
Purchased at Superdrug

6 comments:

  1. I got this a while ago, but I'm not a fan. I hate the smell and don't find it very pigmented. I was quite disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza- Wow, really? I really liked the pigmentation just not how it lasted. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lilac shades like this!
    so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the lipstick end...be still my beating heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This one looks gorgeous! I have been wanting to get a few shades ever since they caught my eye in Superdrug a few weeks ago. :D

    ReplyDelete