Sunday, 15 January 2012

Fashionista Double Take Long-Wear Lipstick

Fashionista long-wear lipsticks are slightly longer lasting than a average lipstick, especially for a creamy-type lipstick, though I don't think it's enough to be classed as a long-wear lipstick. If I was having a meal it would be gone.

The first thing that caught my eye was the luscious slim shiny red packaging. It feels very sturdy and made very well. So I won't be bothered about dumping this in my handbag.

The two shades I have are Shade 2 Natural Pink and Shade 1 Cinnamon. I found that Cinnamon is actually lighter and more moisturising than Natural Pink, where as Natural Pink lasted the longest on me and gave me a subtle stain when it went. I find the scent on these absolutely delicious like a coconut dessert, fortunately there is no bad taste either.

Shade 2 Natural Pink- Medium warm petal pink, not really 'nautral to me' as it appears bold on my lips. A creamy finish.

Shade 1 Cinnamon- Seductive 90's nude warm brown with a modern pearly finish. This lipstick would go with anything.

Both of these colours are very pigmented in one stroke. All in all I really love these lipsticks and would love to pick up some more shades. I find myself reaching for Cinnamon most of the time lately.
RRP £7.00 each and I received these for Xmas but you can pick up Fashionista at Superdrug.




This was a GIFT 

3 comments:

  1. oh they look beautiful on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Cinnamon looks lovely! I do have a thing for those '90's' browns, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lipsticks are very pretty on your lips!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete