Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Sleek The Berry Collection Christmas Edition


Instead of a palette Sleek brought out a Christmas collection with 3 full sized products (all exclusive limited edition shades) in a gift box. All which are deep berry wine colours which I think look very 'Goth' indeed. :)

Costing only £10.00 I think it's a great deal.

True Colour Lipstick in 748 Cranberry (Matte)- A very deep warm bloodied wine, I found this lipstick to be seriously long lasting even through meals. However it can be very drying considering it's a matte finish. You need your lips to be in top condition to wear this because if you don't it can gather in dry parts and look uneven. Despite that I think it's a lovely vampy lipstick that doesn't need to be reapplied often. No scent or taste.

Kohl Pencil in 747 Mossberry- It isn't their standard Kohl pencils so I don't know why they called it the same thing. Anyhow it's a chunky pencil which can be used as eyeliner or shadow. The colour is a deep matte red toned plum looks quite brown on the close up of the pencil but when swatched it's different story. I really like these shades for eyes and usually they're very hard to come by. It's not the creamiest opaque pencil but it's easy to use and build up different intensities of the colour. I'll be getting a lot of use out of this.

Blush in 749 Fenberry- A satin brown toned red. I really thought this was going to be too pigmented, unblendable and just look muddy on my pale skin, but nope by just using a small amount on my cheeks it gives a deep vampy wine flush. It's very easy to blend.

Overall I'm really impressed with everything in this set and I know I won't neglect any of these products. It's a good happy buy for me.







Purchased at Superdrug

4 comments:

  1. This collection is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with these colors and it is a great deal but not for me because shipping is kinda pricey for the US... snifff.. that lipstick looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. i love deep red lipsies..
    aaaa in love with it!
    follow u back~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lipstick is beyond beautiful on you in that lip swatch *___*

    ReplyDelete