Thursday, 22 December 2011

Fashionista Fashion Secret Gel Eyeliner in Style Queen

A few new brands have recently launched in Superdrug being Fashionista one of them. For a while I didn't get or love the whole 'gel liner' thing, but now I've grown to love it!

The gel liner comes in which looks like a big liquid liner, apart from the top you pull out a secret brush and you twist it open like a liquid liner to reveal the gel pot. I like the idea it's pretty alright. The brush is actually a nice quality, the bristles are a bit bendy but it's usable.

Style Queen- A reflective metallic rose copper. This colour isn't common in gel liner ranges, this is why I chose it. I found the consistency intensely creamy, so creamy in fact I could mess up application if I weren't careful. The pigment was ok but it did get patchy, who knows it could be the way too creamy formula that was messing with the pigment.

I wore this combined with my black liner and It lasted all day. So longevity is good.

Not keen on the formula and for around £6.00 I'd rather pay a couple of quid extra and get something better.


Purchased at Superdrug

2 comments:

  1. I'm really fascinated by this type of packaging, the Annabelle Smudgepaints have the same kind of deal. The colour is really pretty too, not something I would usually pick for myself but now I'm visualising how awesome it would be as a base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colour... ive never seen one like it!

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete