Friday, 23 December 2011

Avon Colortrend Kiss 'N Go Lipstick in Amethyst

After Vino Disco this comes close to my favourite. The swatches are seriously bad on the Avon website, this colour 'Amethyst' looks absolutely nothing like the swatch. I'm not disappointed though, as I knew before about this issue, they're cheap and I'm not fussed as I basically would find a way to wear any colour. Currently they have a buy 1 get 1 free offer on this lipstick range.

Amethyst is a gorgeous vivid deep cool pink that's got just the right amount of pearl. The lipstick is intensely creamy, I find it really moisturising and very pigmented. As with Colortrend lipsticks they have a nice vanilla scent.

As it's really creamy I find that longevity is pretty bad but saying that this one has lasted the longest out of the others I've previously reviewed.



Purchased at Avon

3 comments:

  1. nice review and swatches!
    i haven't bought anything from avon for a long time, but mark makes some of my favorite lipsticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour, though it really isn't Amethyst at all! I'd order more Avon if their swatches were better >__<

    ReplyDelete