Friday, 25 November 2011

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 29

ASTOR VIP Lipstick in 122 Pink Desire- Found at Poundland! It's a gorgeous light, shiny and moisturising lipstick that's easy to wear. It's a light neutral pink with a the most beautiful light green iridescence to it. Smells fruity too.




Vaseline Lip Therapy in Creme Brulee- Yum,  I'm already in love with the Cocoa Butter version so I had to have this. The scent is sweet and smells custard-like but it has a hint orange scent that you notice when you apply. I purchased this at Superdrug. It's yummy but not as yummy as the cocoa butter version. Good thing too as this is limited edition not sure how long it will be on the shelves for.


Sanctuary Mela Rose & Pistachio Body Butter- My favourite scent ever and most favourite formula. It's light but highly moisturising, non greasy, sinks in straight away. The scent is rich, sweet and intoxicating I could sniff this for ages. That's why I went and bought a full sized version. Will now most certainly buy backups, yes that's how much I love it.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black - You know how much I love my Revlon liquid liner, but I can't help love everything that this gel liner gives too (traitor, I know). It's the blackest black and doesn't look dry or watery like my liquid liner starts doing on me occasionally. The brush that comes free with it is perfect which is rare for a drugstore brand, it lasts till I take my makeup off. The only problem is that you have to wash it after every use but I do that with my eyeshadow brushes anyway. I use the MAC brush cleanser and wash cloth trick for quick cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. I use the Maybelline gel liner and am completely in love with it! The lipstick shade is gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete