Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Barry M Lip Paint Lipstick in 136 Golden Bronze

Barry M's Golden Bronze is such a gorgeous nude which will go with any kind of eye makeup and outfit. 
It seems to definitely illuminate my face when feeling dull. The lipstick is highly moisturising and glides on like butter. Just it doesn't last very well, that's the only thing I can fault.

Golden Bronze is like a glistening pearl cool caramel pink with gorgeous light coppery iridescence. Yep my description was a mouthful but that's the closest I can describe it. It's nice and opaque, considering that most shades that are similar to this are sheer and look on your lips nothing like you would see from the bullet.

As with Barry M lipsticks there is no scent or taste.

I would recommend checking this lipstick out as it's really pretty and a great twist on the normal nude, love it. 
It is much more iridescent looking than my photos suggest, I'm in need of a new camera. Hopefully I'll be getting a SLR pretty soon. :)




Purchased at Boots

4 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty. I'll put it on my never-ending want list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la! it looks SO good! i want that one

    ReplyDelete