Friday, 21 October 2011

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 28

Alberto VO5 Miracle Mist - A rescuing spray for damaged and frizzy hair.
This has been a life saver for me. I spray this on to towel dried hair and brush through and when I go to straighten it in the morning, my overall finish is smoother, shinier and not frazzled and frizzed as it usually is. It comes with heat protection as well even though I still use my normal heat protection spray combined as I use high heat for my unruly hair. Plus is smells like sweet candy!

L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream - I got this free with this months Marie Claire. I've used the original and finished it up because I loved it so much. This one is just as good but it smells like roses. It has a very thick texture but is not sticky nor greasy and sinks in straight away.

Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in No4 Silver- I love these metallic liners, they're true to what they say. I currently have this one and the green. I'm planning on getting the pink next. It's opaque and long lasting.


Makeup Academy (MUA) Intense Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in Blue Babe- I love all the pencils I've tried from this brand and they're only £1.00 each. 'Blue Babe' is a bright baby blue with lots of sliver glitter, but not at all gritty.



No comments:

Post a Comment