Thursday, 13 October 2011

Etude House Lucidarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes in #4 Fully Olive Black

I cannot rave enough about this Etude House eyeshadow quad, it's my first eyeshadow purchase from their line and I did not know I was missing out this much. 

The eyeshadows are cased in a detailed pretty shiny pale pink and brown compact, complete with a mirror and two useful applicators. It also has a little tutorial on the back on where you might want to place your shadows.

#4 Fully Olive Black consists of four colours which are a silver, black, olive taupe and a yellow toned white. All glisten, shine and shimmer and are soft, easy to blend and decently pigmented. There is just something wonderful about these eyeshadows that isn't in Western brands.

I can see this being used a lot as these type of colours and finishes are screaming my name. 

As it is an international brand, Ebay is probably your best bet and you can pick these up at around the £11.00 or under.
 Close up of the bow where you open the case.





Purchased at Ebay

6 comments:

  1. ooh, it looks so cute! i love the packaging and the colours look great too!!

    jo x

    http://sehnsucht86.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn cute Asian cosmetics! This box is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etude House does such nice packaging, the colours are stunning, I love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want this palette! I am loving anything olive green right now!

    ReplyDelete