Friday, 9 September 2011

*~Lilac Night Glow FOTD~*

~ Products Used~

Face- Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-On, Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13, Etude House Marble Marble 1 Super Hue, Accessorize Merged Blusher 2 - Starlet, 17 LE Bronzing Powder.

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Revlon Liquid Liner, ELF Shimmer Eye Pencil Iconic Ivory, L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D Mascara, Accessorize  21 Iris, Cover Girl Shimmering Onyx, MAC White Frost, No7 Dramatic Eye Palette (Purple). 

Lips- Sleek Pout Paint ( mixed together) Cloud 9, Mauve Over, Peek-A-Bloo.





And... for fun..... Epic Duck Face!! Ah!

11 comments:

  1. your skin has an ethereal glow, my goodness it's gorgeous!!!!

    i love the lip color :D great look


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It really is very glow-y! Great job on the lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lilac lips, and I love that you went all matchy matchy with the eyes too! Definitely gonna have to steal this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you use very nice great post you are so pretty !!


    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glowy and ethereal! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely, I love the lip colour you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're all so lovely, thank you so much! :-* <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You look so luminous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this~~
    I am huge purple fan, and I specially dig the lip color :D

    ReplyDelete