Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Barry M Lip Paint Lipstick in 141 Royal Raspberry

Such a beautiful shade from Barry M. I just love Lip Paints because of their array of vibrant colours without a hefty price tag.

Royal Raspberry is yes a raspberry coloured rich blackened red and has this almost metallic finish with a glistening sparkled shift. It's generously pigmented and nicely moisturising and glides on with ease.

The problem is it doesn't last long, I drunk a big cup of tea and there was a lot of fading visible. I can say that I will put up with it as I do love this colour so much. I just hope the bullet doesn't break off  like my 129 Palest Lavender. I can see nicks on the sides already!


I detect no scent or taste to this lipstick. RRP is £4.49




Purchased at Boots

4 comments:

  1. What a goooorgeous lip color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such stunning shade of red! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the finish of the lipstick! I really need to try some Barry M stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color so vampiric sexy! i want it :))
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete