Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 26

Barry M Lip Liner in 12 Fuchsia- This one packs a punch, it's extremely pigmented, bright, bold and creamy. Want a bright hot pink lip liner? Look no further.


Lacura Anti-Ageing Hand Cream for Mature Skin- Although I don't yet have mature skin, I decided to purchase anyway and since then I've been neglecting all my other handcreams. This budget-brand from Aldi has yet to disappoint me. The product applies quite thick and really softens and moisturises my hands without any grease and sinks in straight away. It comes with a cucumber scent that is very refreshing


Bourjois Effet 3D Cosmic Gloss in 20 Rose Symphonic- Recently discovered in my makeup stash. A beautiful light pink which pays off an untold amount of little sparkles that aren't too gritty, with a scent of sherbet and no stickiness. I'm not sure if this is still available from Bourjois anymore, although some of their new ranges look very nice.


N-Spa Fruit Pomegranate Butter & Milk Shower Sorbet- I'm in love with this shower gel completely. It's rich, moisturising, creamy and lathers like a dream. It also happens to smell like Jelly Babies, so it's really hard not to eat. You can pick up the N-Spa range at Asda.


3 comments:

  1. These all sound great! Especially the lip liner, I have been looking for one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf that Bourjois is ridiculously pretty *____* there are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that Cosmic gloss! Yay for sparkles!

    ReplyDelete