Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in 781 Amped

This is from Sleek's updated range of lipsticks, there are so many beautiful shades to choose from. Now that I've tried this one, I'm wanting more. 

The casing is the same as their older version but the formula is not and I'm loving it even better.


Sleek are currently doing two finishes in their True Colour range which is 'Sheen' and 'Matte'.
Amped is a Matte finish and matte as you may know can be really drying, this one in my opinion is not, ok so it isn't a completely moisturising lipstick but in terms of it being matte it's a lot more than most. The texture is very light, smooth, even and pigmented and glides on the lips. There is no taste or scent to this lipstick. 


Amped is a matte bright and bold cool pink, If you want a pink lipstick that will be noticed I recommend this shade. My camera completely washed out the boldness and it's at least 10x bolder and less sheeny in real life.






Purchased at Superdrug

5 comments:

  1. OMG I totally understand why you want more. It looks amazing on your lips like wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it's lovely! I love matte lipsticks, glad to hear this one isn't drying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!! that's a badass lippie! looks really great on you

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete