Friday, 26 August 2011

Mermaid Gardens FOTD

Having a really bad hair day and my roots are showing..not to mention feeling rough, but other than that I really like this makeup look so I thought I'd post. 


~Products Used~


Face- Skin79 Pink BB Cream, L'Oreal Touche Magique, StarGazer Pressed White Face Powder, Etude House Precious Mineral Brightener, Accessorize Merged Blusher 2 - Starlet.


Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara, Revlon Liquid Liner, ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil Grassy Green, Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Gel Liner 4 Hustle, Accessorize Eye Wardrobe Palette. 


Lips- Bourjois Effet 3D Cosmic Lipgloss 20 Rose Symphonic






7 comments:

  1. Wooow, stunning! I really, really love it! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful skin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love this look... as so FUN and the color is amazing on you !!! I will be following you hope is OK

    Please check out my blog ! hope you follow : )



    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! >_< xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, I have that choker too! :)

    ReplyDelete