Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Lip Smacker Coca-Cola Cherry Lip Gloss

 I'm 22 years old but yep, I'm still in love with Lip Smackers and the rest of Bonne Bell. I have quite a lot of their lip products in my collection. I absolutely love the different flavours, scents and packaging. 

The only odd place they seem to sell Lip Smackers in the UK is Claire's or sometimes they will have a few of their balms by the till in Primark.


This is the first time I've seen Coca-Cola Cherry in a tube wand lipgloss form and I couldn't help not snapping it up and it actually has a little splashing of colour with sparkles. It's sheer but detectable, think of warm bitten lips that twinkle. It's non-sticky and way too yummy. I swear I can even detect a hunt of fizz in the flavour. Obviously these do not last 5 minutes on your lips, but I don't mind reapplying.


RRP is £5.00




Purchased at Claire's

3 comments:

  1. I am 100% picking this gloss up today! Cherry Coke is my favorite- so I need this. And the faint color is lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Sprite gloss in my bag at the moment that I picked up in Primark, it came in a set with a matching lip balm.

    My son pinched the sprite lip balm though! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been curious about these, I might have to try them next time I nip into town. :)

    ReplyDelete