Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Avon Colortrend Kiss 'N Go Lipstick in Vino Disco

This is one of the darker shades of Avon's cheaper lipstick range. I found that the lighter colours were very sheer. I love the moisturising formula and the vanilla scent of these lipsticks but weren't too happy with the previous two shades I reviewed.

Vino Disco is actually pigmented, it's a very pearly warm deep burgundy. I love how it glides over my lips.
Wearing time is average but wears off evenly. I can imagine this to be a beautiful Autumn shade.

I wish Avon would use better swatches on their website as they're are completely off.

RRP is £3.50 but usually Avon will have offers.



Purchased at Avon

3 comments:

  1. Awesome color, wow! ♥

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and really like it, it's not the longest lasting lippie but it's such a cool colour :)

    ReplyDelete