Sunday, 21 August 2011

Accessorize Illusion Eye Shadow in 21 Iris

I cannot rave about this Accessorize eyeshadow enough, it's so creamy, smooth, pigmented and blends like a dream and costs just £4.00 although there are some shades on Superdrug's website going for £2.00.


Illusion shadows are housed in a easy to open butterfly gold and grey compact. I think all of these shadows have a strong frosty shimmery finish and they're definitely not powdery.


Iris is a very frosty blue lilac toned lavender. Anyone who is a lilac fan, this is a must have!

The negative thing about this Ilusion shadow, it makes me want to collect all of them in the range, which is bad.


Purchased at Superdrug

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the packaging!!!
    Butterflies are my favorite motif!
    Can't believe the price as well.

    Please take a look at my blog :)

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how pretty the Accessorize products are, even if the butterfly packaging may be a bit young for me, hehe. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia Z- Yep ^_^

    Marika-xoxo- Sweet! I will take a look at your blog :-*

    Lauren Baker- I guess it'll stand out from all the rest. :D

    ReplyDelete