Friday, 1 July 2011

Bleeding Blues

Yes I forgot my earrings ^_^

~Products Used~

Face- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 13, Etude House Precious Mineral Brightener, Kiko Soft Touch Blush 101, L'Oreal Touche Magique

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous, Revlon Liquid Liner, FrontCover Rainbow Eyes Palette (French Blue, Chocolate Truffle, Blanc De Blanc), Stargazer Velvet Eyeshadow Deep Red, Sleek Nightlife.

Lips- NYX Long Lip Pencil Deep Purple, Unbranded frosty pink lipstick.




And... last but not least. My Kiko polish swatch in 335 I said I'd post. As you can see my nails are pretty short. That's because a few broke off, so I decided to start again. I'm really impressed with this intense jelly finish blue.

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. And the nails add to the the whole picture.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip combo and your skin is flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shang J. - Thank you so much :-*

    SilhouetteScreams- Aw why thank you! I think the BB cream helps though. :D

    ReplyDelete