Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Etude House Aloha Two Two Kiss in #1

This is the latest collection 'Aloha' from Etude House. Not one of my favourites but still lovely. 
I purchased one of the 'Two Two Kiss' which is a double ended pencil consisting of a gloss and tint on each side. As you imagine the blue colour is the gloss and the pink is the tint. 
The product is highly moisturising and long lasting. Both sides have a nice balmy feel and a very delicate fruity scent without any taste. 


The blue side is very sheer, I'd describe this as being clear but with slight blue undertones with small white glitters and the creamy pink is not highly pigmented but you can overcome this as it's so easy to layer. Combined you get a cool jelly pink, which is very flattering.



Now it's a shame as they're two downsides I found with this product. 


1- The blue side completely snapped off with my first swatch (I'm not rough with my makeup) and it was kept in a drawer away from sunlight so there is no way it was melted. 
2- It looks like it's going to be a nightmare to sharpen, it's a very very hard plastic and I thought it would maybe twist up, but it doesn't


To be honest as lovely as it looks, if I'd known I wouldn't have bought it.






 Purchased at Ebay

4 comments:

  1. The sharpening problem is enough to turn me off it alone. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, that sucks because it looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour came out really nice on your lips! This pencil does look like fun as I enjoy double sided pencils, but I hate sharpening plastic pencils! Why do they even make them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not hard plastic. You can sharpen it with any sharpener that it fits into. I have this lip tint.

    ReplyDelete