Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Makeup Academy (MUA) Eye Liner Pencil

I decided to try out the eye pencils from MUA and I'm so glad I did. At only £1.00 each I now want all the shades. The pencil design is just like ELF's Shimmer Eye Liners but not as flimsy and more of a higher quality. I picked out 3 colours, two which are Intense Colour finishes (Lovely Lilac, Bright Orange) and the other Intense Glitter (Pink Sparkle).
 
Compared to ELF's they are quite a bit longer in length and actually more pigmented.

All are very creamy and pigmented, they glide on with ease. I don't think I can fault these at all, being only £1.00! The only problem is that with creamy liners you have to sharpen them more often, but I guess that counts for Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils too.

Pink Sparkle- Pale baby shiny pink, very faint glitters that cannot be felt on the skin
Lovely Lilac- Metallic deep Lilac
Bright Orange- Exactly as the name. A extremely bright red-orange. My first orange liner in my collection. :)
 L2R (Pink Sparkle, Lovely Lilac and Bright Orange)
Purchased at Superdrug

5 comments:

  1. I have all of these except the black and white and I think they're excellent for a pound. The Malted Chocolate and I think it's Jungle Green are really lovely - and the orange is fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get some of the brightly coloured ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried these yet but I love the MUA eyeshadows, they do look really creamy and easy to use

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the Bright Orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn- Ooo I'll be getting those next lol XD

    Lillian Funny Face- There needs to be more out there. bright liners are fun. :)

    xmisslorix- Gah, love the shadows too. ^_^

    SilhouetteScreams-It has to be my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete