Sunday, 8 May 2011

ELF Natural Radiance Blusher

I don't have anything positive to say about these I'm afraid, apart from the fact that they are great these two colours 'Innocence' and 'Shy' are great for pale skin. The first thing I noticed about these £1.50 ELF blushes was the size, they are tiny, more like an eyeshadow. Yes they're cheap alright but MUA does blushes which cost £1, and they are over twice the size. So I guess I can complain!

Instead of a normal flip open lid they have a sliding door lid, which I thought was cool, but no..
It's extremely hard to open the bugger, this involves yanking it hard with your nail, pratically ripping it and yes all my nail polish peeled off, when I finally opened it. Not pratical whatsoever.

Both of these colours apply matte, patchy and chalky which is a shame because they're nice shades.
Shy is a pale petal pink and Innocence is a very pale fleshy peach. Despite how pretty the colours look the formula ruins it, so does the packaging and the size. In my opinion I'd avoid these like the plague.



Purchased at ELF

4 comments:

  1. i'm not a fan of these either, so chalky and crumbly. horrible! being cheap is no excuse for bad quality these days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww chalky plus crumbly is a definite no go for me. thank you for this review hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks. I really like the MUA blushes so I might have ended up trying these at some point :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica- Agreed! x

    sugar sugar- You're welcome :)

    Robyn- I keep meaning to pick these up. I've only heard good things about them. x

    ReplyDelete