Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 22

Whoa 22? Same as how old I am this month which is weird coincidence. 
My current skincare routine lotions/serums

Superdrug Optimum Swiss Apple Overnight Serum
Superdrug Optimum Swiss Apple Skin Renewal Day Cream
Clinique All About Eyes
No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection SPF50

Part of my FragranceDirect order. Revlon Top-Coats to dazzle up my manicure, these were all £1.50 each!
L2R Belle, Star, Galaxy, Slipper.

Maybelline Shine Seduction Glossy Lip Color in Peach-Tini- I've been wearing this a lot lately and I actually picked this up from PoundLand a while back. I'm not even sure if Maybelline are still making them. It's a shame because this has a lovely smooth texture that isn't too thin and has no stickiness. The colour is a nice and a not too sheer bright pink coral with gold flecks.




LipSmacker in Vanilla Cream Egg- Absolutely yummy, the scent has a smell of white chocolate and isn't that strong as most of their others but I like it and I'll always be a fan of LipSmackers!

Makeup Academy (MUA) Eyeshadow in Shade 15- Pearl & Shade 2- Pearl - These are my new additions to my MUA shadow collection. They're only a £1.00 each and the quality really does rise above the price.
Both are pearl finish shades and I always have to have plenty of white and blacks in my shadow collection to contour and highlight. The texture is creamy and pigmented and bursting full of pigment.


4 comments:

  1. Peach-tini looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love peach-tini! I have this from a few years ago, I don't think that Maybelline still makes them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the peach-tini :)
    gorgeous post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phyrra- Thank you! XD

    Vulcan_Butterfly- Aww, it's so disappointing it makes me think of all the other shades I missed. x

    ..R May A..- Sweet, thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete