Tuesday, 5 April 2011

N.Y.C Cheek Glow Powder Blush in Riverside Rose

This blush really isn't that bad for budget brand N.Y.C, it isn't greatly pigmented, so if you want a nautral looking blush that's easy to wear this might be it. I think this blush would compliment any look.

Riverside Rose is a very dulled down natural beige toned rose and it appears to be a satin finish.
The texture is smooth and not too powdery which I find you get this a lot with cheaper blushes.
It's encased in very basic packaging but it works well apart from the little bristly stingy blush brush.

It's not incredible but it fits it's purpose at around £3.00 and it's a great neutral for fair skin.


Purchased at Superdrug

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink! Pink blushes look so flattering on the cheeks. XX

    Hope you can follow me back too:
    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following & commenting, followed you too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this swatch on your skin - I have a similar skintone so I picked it up for myself after seeing your review. It's so soft and the perfect pink for spring.

    Great post and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this will be great for my sister since you have same skin tone=]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty color i love soft blushes like this :)
    nice blog :)
    im your new follower hoping to be followed back by you
    xoxoxo
    and dont forget to enter my international giveaway :)
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally- I'm so glad it helped you, thanks so much for reading. :D xx

    Sell WoW Account- Great to know ^_^

    Peach Crush- Thanks so much, I will check out your blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete