Thursday, 10 March 2011

Dove Caring Beauty Lip Balm



It suddenly occurred to me that Dove are now making lip care. They currently have two versions which is the original and a shimmer. For some reason the shimmer one doesn't interest me so I went for this one. They both cost around £2.54 each so it's really not bad in price.
The tube is in the same style as Nivea balms, I reckon they could've at least tried to be a bit different. :)

The first thing I did notice is the scent of this balm is the same kind of  clean powdery smell you'd get from their soap and bath products. Which may off put some but I actually like it!
To me I cannot detect a taste.

On to the formula, it's not thin, very creamy and buttery and feels very nourishing. Despite all that it's barely visible on the lips so MEN if you're reading this and need some moisture without looking like it, this is for you.
Purchased at Superdrug

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love lip balms, always looking for a new one! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a lip balm with a powdery scent. It sounds like a really good product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Really Cool Tips..
    I bookMark It..

    ReplyDelete