Friday, 25 February 2011

Fairy Dust FOTD



I don't really post FOTDs often, I don't know I'm just not good at taking pictures of myself.
Anyhow my hair has gone lighter but the bleach just doesn't like my past red dyed hair at the end, haha well my Mum says I have dolly hair so that's all good. :)

~Products Used~

Face- Meow Pampered Puss Mineral Foundation, L'Oreal Touche Magique, Etude House Precious Mineral Brightener, No7 Natural Blush Petal, George Shimmer Me! No.3 Halo.

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Revlon Liquid Eyeliner, Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Liner 4 Hustle, MAC Seedy Pearl, Front Cover Rainbow Eyes Palette (Blanc De Blanc, Moonstruck), Cover Girl Shimmering Onyx,

Lips- BYS Lip Liner French Pink, Rimmel Lipstick Paradise.



 ^So you can see the makeup better



Half Peter Steele and half Elvis Presley lol.

9 comments:

  1. your hair looks cool blonde, I have naturally red hair and mine goes that colour when I bleach it. pretty makeup too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Lol good to know I thought I was just weird. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see some full-face pics. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately consider doing more FOTD's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your lips, and the blonde hair looks great! I tried to bleach red out of my hair once and it went pink :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phyrra- Aww thank you, you always look gorgeous. :)

    Skulda- Thanks XD

    Gone2RehabBRB- lol thank you! x

    SilhouetteScreams- You're too kind. I love your lips! I wouldn't mind if my red ends of my hair went pink lol. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to "see" you :) I agree EOTD are so much easier than FOTD. I am loving the blond on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snooglerat- Thanks so much :-*

    ReplyDelete