Friday, 11 February 2011

Evil Shades Order

This is my first order from Evil Shades, I was sent some products to review but I was so impressed I had to purchase some myself. :)
As you can see all is packaged gorgeously. I ordered 3 shadows and a lipgloss, she also sent me 2 shadow samples which I didn't know about which was so very kind!

L2R Phyrra's Fantasy, Lucia, Zombie

Phyrra's Fantasy- (Warm toned bright pink with an eruption of aqua shimmer) Shimmery Petal pink, a very warm delicate shade of pink. 

Lucia- (A bright bold red with bright pink shimmer and a subtle violet shift) This is from the Auld
Lang Syne collection. It's gorgeous very intense pink/red and you can really see the violet lacing. 

Zombie- (Blackened Red toned Burgundy wine with shimmer) This is my favourite ever eyeshadow from Evil Shades, I was sent a sample and I couldn't get enough so I ordered a full-size. I was looking for the right toned black/red and this is it.

L2R Pencil Skirt, Wiggle Dress.
These are the samples I were sent, they happen to be from the new Pin Up Girls collection.

Pencil Skirt- (Straight sleek blue with a sexy pink shift) A pretty light primary blue, the texture of this shadow is soft and light as clouds.

Wiggle Dress- (Mysterious carbon black with sexy red micro glitter to get your wiggle going) A rich black with chunky red glitz, you need a nice cream base like NYX jumbo pencils for the red glitter to stay. My swatches aren't with anything underneath.


Hardcore Lips in Just Like Candy- (Soft sweet lilac with multi color shimmer) This one isn't opaque but isn't totally sheer either. I wanted a nice shimmery lilac to compliment my lilac lipsticks and this is it! However the colour reminds me of a fairy on it's own.
It smells and tastes like fruity candy and isn't sticky.


Purchased at Evil Shades

6 comments:

  1. I loove Evil Shades. I have the lipgloss too and a sample of the 3 shadows you bought, it's all so pretty! I now really really want Wiggle Dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours...haven't tried Evil Shades yet, on my list!

    http://girlygeektochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gloss looks to die for...I need to try some of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that gloss colout - so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all these shades bar the gloss. It looks gorgeous! I love Evil Shades ^__^

    ReplyDelete