Monday, 28 February 2011

Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Lipstick in 6 Bubblegum

Collection 2000 recently revamped their line and yes their lipsticks with a load of new shades. 
The packaging and formula of their lipsticks has changed aswell as the packaging. The casing of the lipsticks is a shiny black with a metallic pink decoration of their brand name. 


It's not quite often that you can get these type of shades that look similar to a MAC Amplified Creme lipstick at a drugstore. Especially at £2.99  it's a good lipstick.
Bubblegum is exactly like a bubblegum pink it's bright but milky and it definitely looks more of a bright pink than it does in my lip swatch. There's not one dot of shimmer and it gives off a cream finish. The pigmentation and opaqueness is amazing and it doesn't dry out my lips and gives me long lasting wear. Not only that it also comes with SPF15.


The only criticism I give to the lipstick is the faint plastic strawberry scent that makes the price show, though it's not strong and it does disappear quickly once on the lips and there is no taste. I reckon they still could've put in a nicer scent. I loved the candy scent they had on their older lipsticks



Purchased at Superdrug

5 comments:

  1. I bought this because I was so impressed when I swatched it in store, but I haven't ever worn it! Must change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thats gorgeous! I love lighter pink lipsticks but i'm too pale to pull them off, my lips are naturally really pigmented so I look ill when I try to lighten them :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn- Bet it would look lovely on you. :)

    Smoosh-kissxx- lol I'm deadly pale but I have the matching lips too so it doesn't make no difference. It really depends on how you go with your other makeup. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review on this lipstick. It's a lovely pink and really suits you. Cheers Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HAVE to buy this also i think i might get Birthday Suit with it. Birthday Suit is like a Nude colour and i love them both x

    ReplyDelete