Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Barry M Lip Paint Lipstick in 53 Coral

I don't think I have anything bad to say about this Barry M lipstick apart from the fact that I wish the staying power was better and of course the packaging as it's very much like the rubber material that NARS use and that happens to get dirty and flawed very easily.

The shade is a very bright pigmented pinkish coral colour with peachy gold overtones. The finish is a pearl and it's very creamy and highly moisturising. Application is a breeze as it just glides with ease. It's a nice bold shade, especially on my pale skin anyway. RRP is £4.49 and definitely worth the price.  I know this will be favoured in a lot of my bold looks. :)

53 Coral reminds me much like MAC's limited edition 'Vibrant 'O'' but I'd say that MAC's version is more peach toned.


Barry M's lipsticks have no scent or taste.




Purchased at Superdrug

6 comments:

  1. I need this in my life O_____O this is pretty much me in lipstick form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love your comment and I can imagine it looking hot on you! 3>

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this color i may have to go and get it myself after seeing this great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmed-chick- I hope you like it as much as I do, it's such a lovely colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty- I try to not pay attention to posts about Barry M because we don't have the brand in the US but I can't help but peek ;) The colors are pretty and they are different from what you see from the brands at our local drugstores. From what I've seen it looks like colors are more daring from beauty brands in UK drugstores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it would suit me, but it looks great on you!! :) Such a pretty, spring-y color :) x

    ReplyDelete