Monday, 24 January 2011

Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow in Magenta Moon

This one is from their 'Chocolate Collection' which Too Faced released around 3 shades that are brown that's hit by a kick of colour. Magenta Moon is the only shade that intrigued me out of the line, as seriously I don't think I've tried a pink toned brown before. 

The brown is a warm toned chocolate brown with wispy iridescent magenta lashings, swirled together makes a duo chrome shade. 


Pigmentation is not too bad, it could've been better but you can pick up a good amount of colour on your brush, the only problem is I wished they'd added a lot more pink, it kinda pitiful the amount they've added. I'm supposing this is a deeper overlay than normal because I've swatched around 3 times and I don't see the pink going..... just getting smaller. Or I maybe I might just be lucky and find more of the magenta as I use it more, I don't think I'm going to be that lucky though.     

On the plus side I love the packaging, yes so it's a screw top but it does look spitting image of a telescope lens which magnifies the pan so you can see the itty bitty magenta veining *coughs*. It's a silver plastic but it's quite weighty so that it makes it feel a little more expensive.







Purchased at Ebay

6 comments:

  1. I've never seen these before! Great review...I'll keep an eye out for them.
    Zoe x
    Please take a look at my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to inform you that I've nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" Award. Thank you for your fun to read and informative beauty blog. :)

    http://the-e-girl.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyrra- I love the packaging on this. :)

    Charmed-Chick- I do too but I wish there was more magenta. XD

    *Zoe*- Thanks :D

    Beauty Addict- I know star-gazing right? But they didn't add many stars, tee hee. XD

    The "E" Girl- Aww thank you sweet lady!! xxx 3>

    ReplyDelete