Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Galactic Space Pink EOTD

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year!
As you may know already, my internet keeps going down and finding the source of the problem is very difficult. So my posting may not be frequent at the moment but it does not mean in anyway that I'm gradually going to leave because I'm not. So hopefully posting will go back to normal ASAP. :)


~Products Used~ 

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara- Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Liner
Eyeshadow- Sugarpill Dollipop, Max Factor Duo 470 Star-Studded Black




12 comments:

  1. That really is spacey! I love this colour combo, I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally amazing. A Goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Wish I could be this precise XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. BADASS! This is my favourite look that you've done, the colour placement is epic. I just love the pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYYY! I love this look, pink and black is my favourite! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soo much for your kind words everyone. XD x

    ReplyDelete