Tuesday, 9 November 2010

MAC Lipstick in Brave

I don't see too many reviews on this lipstick. Which is a shame as I think this is a universally, go with anything, flattering shade. It's one of those classical nudes, not the concealer/mannequin type nude, it's has obvious rich deep pink tones too it on a beige base and there is a definite pinch of pearl to it, to give it a subtle sheen.

MAC describes this as a 'A muted pink-beige with a very subtle white pearl overtone' it's also a satin finish and my first satin from MAC. It applies creamier than I was expecting, but If you do suffer from badly dry lips and of course it coming up to winter, I suggest wearing a light lip balm as it's not overly moisturising. What I do love about this lipstick is that the fact it's very opaque and lasts on my lips for over two hours and that's saying something. This rosy beige colour is just a perfect warm me up nude for winter.

Lipsticks are priced at £12.50. I seriously swear they were £11.50 at one point or am I going mad?



Purchased at MAC

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I've never heard of this lippie before, but it looks lovely! Deffo on my list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before either! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh pretty! I thought in my brain that I'd heard of it, but then was like "....nope, that's Brave RED" LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess there's so many MAC lipsticks we can't hear of them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that color looks great on you girl, very flattering :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete