Monday, 1 November 2010

Halloween FOTD

So I got a Marie Antoinette outfit for Halloween, I did originally put my hair up but I didn't think it looked right on me so I just let it down.

~Products Used~

Face- Meow Pampered Puss Mineral Foundation, L'Oreal Touche Magique, Sleek Blush Pixie Pink, Etude House Orgel Light Blusher No3 Highlight, 17 LE Bronzing Powder.

Eyes- Urban Decay Primer Potion, Revlon Liquid Liner, Rimmel Lash Accelerator, Chilli Pepper Mini Eye Palette (Blues), Cover Girl Shimmering Onyx, Barry M Dazzle Dust Sky Blue

Lips- MAC Mattene Lipstick 40's Pink, Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon Ballet Pink,



 Had to get a shoe piccie in. :)

9 comments:

  1. Are you a natural blonde?? Wow suits you!! You look beautiful as always.. love how you did the eye to match the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you XD According to the colour chart I'm a very dark blonde. So probably like a light brown. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how your eyes turned out! Great costume, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely costume and very nice eye-look !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup looked amazing and you are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your eye make up...it look amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, so you are frickin GORGEOUS here! Costume actually reminds me of Alice in Wonderland or Enchanted or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phyrra- Thanks so much! x

    Luna- Thanks! :D

    Katie- You're too kind, thank you. XD 3>

    Ms. Wedgie- Thank you! x

    SilhouetteScreams- OMG you're so lovely, thanks so much for your compliments. x

    ReplyDelete