Friday, 10 September 2010

Soap & Glory Night In Shining Amour Cream

Soap & Glory have a night cream and I love it, so if you like 'Catch A Wrinkle In Time day cream' you'll love this, it even has the same lemon tart scent.

The consistency is rather thick like all night creams should be but it feels more like gel than cream and seriously this is the most non greasy night cream I've ever had, it sinks in fairly quickly too. Smoothing it round your face and neck is a breeze. Since I've been using this I found my skin looks a lot fresher and very soft and I've only been using this for a week.

Packaging wise, it's in a frosted glass jar which is quite weighty, this probably wouldn't do so well in a tube because of the thickness and it would just clog.

I don't have any wrinkles yet.... touch wood, but I do think the anti-ageing properties it comes with look incredibly good and hopefully aid preventing. Just there's one catch, if you see the picture below of the box it says in little writing at the bottom. '(With twice daily use over 2 months)' Daily and twice? I thought this was a night cream! Which you'd only have to do once before bed, I mean seriously what were they thinking? Is this an error or something? We'll never know.....






Purchased at Boots for £12.00

2 comments: