Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Rimmel Volume Booster Lipstick in 102 Foxy


I can't believe I haven't posted this yet, as I've been wearing this quite a lot. Quite a recent purchase, but come on yet again Rimmel have took another product from their site which is this one. I hope this doesn't mean that it will be discontinued! I tell you I'll be checking the shelves of as many Rimmel stockists as I can. If not there will always be Ebay.

It's a creamy nude apricot shade and reminds me very much like a mannequin. The texture is very creamy, moisturising and has a menthol cooling feel to it but no taste. There's also a light Vanilla scent. Volume Boosting properties? Seriously I don't see any difference but I do think this is a overall lovely lipstick. 


The colour is pretty much close to the swatch above, but it has come out a bit too pinky on the lips. Arghh camera didn't like this shade haha.

8 comments:

  1. Based off of your lip swatch, it kind of reminds me of MAC's Hue. Thanks! I'll be looking into this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this won't be discontinued :[ I have screamer (i think that's the name) and it's my fave red lippie. I hope can I get my hands on more some time soon, love the colour on you :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never noticed this line or shade before! Will have to go have a good stare at the Rimmel display ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh lovely colour...even with the added pinkiness! :) I hate it when my camera doesn't pick up the shade! Soooooo annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh pretty color!! How's the consistency? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie- Really? I'll have to look up that shade. :)

    CarmenSays- Ah, no. That was one shade I wanted to try, ebay...here I come. x

    SilhouetteScreams- I have been, but not a lot of luck, maybe there might be in Auss! x

    Ms. Wedgie- Yep, my camera is stubborn sometimes. XD

    Stavroula- Very creamy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't find this lipstick anywhere! I've checked ulta.com, drugstore.com, ebay.com, etc. Has it been discontinued? :(

    ReplyDelete