Saturday, 7 August 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 15

Bourjois Blush in 34 Rose D'Or & 35 Lune D'Or- So I didn't really reckon the pots of eyeshadow but I do love the blushes. The only downside to them of course is that they're pretty small for a blush and it can be tricky to get your blush brush in, although you are supplied with a brush as you may know these kinds are rubbish to use as they're too flat and won't be able to pick up the colour and give you a streaky mess.

These two shades are nice and shimmery and the best thing about them is that they have a gorgeous scent which is really sweet but spicy.






Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace- I love this sweet Vanilla fragrance that lasts, sadly though we don't have Victoria's Secret in the UK so Ebay is your best bet, unless of course if you want to pay high shipping charges and order it from their website.


Skinfood Sugar Cookie in 03 Bebe Lavender- A beautiful lavender lilacy shade which I was looking for in a blush.
The disappointing bit is that this one isn't really pigmented at all
, I had to give around 10 swipes for a swatch. I still await my perfect lavender blush. Paid around £8.90 for it on Ebay.




Yves Rocher Luminelle Eyeshadows in 79 Dagree D'Argent and 74 Rose Sucree- Beautiful soft pigmentation in these pewter and rose shimmery shadows.

The problem is the packaging, for some reason every time I open these I struggle and hit my nail straight into the pan.
See the evidence.


8 comments:

  1. very pretty! thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used Bourjois blush before, and I love the scent as well. I think one of the drawbacks is that they sometimes get a little hard on top. Every so often, I would have to take a paper towel and rub the surface a bit to get the hardened stuff off. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to pick up any color with my brush.
    The brush that comes with the blushes is sort of cute the way it curves over the top of the blush, but it's scratchy and useless otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Yves Rocher Luminelle eyeshadow in Amande Vanille and yeah I have the same problem as you, I always hit my nail into the pan when I open the packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah- Your welcome. :)

    Deb- I haven't had that problem with the blushes yet but I've had to do that on the shadows, annoying really! I suppose it would be better if they made the powder more softer. It only seems to be Bourjois baked stuff that seems to do this or maybe Chanel as it's under the same brand. x

    Jonna- Happy that it's not just me. :) They really ought to do something about their packaging. It's a lovely shadow but I don't want to waste it by scratching the life out of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bourjois blushes look really pretty in your swatches, but I've read so many people be like WAHHHH THEY DONT SHOW UP ON ME so I'm a bit iffy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. SilhouetteScreams- Probably the same issue what Deb was saying. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bourjois blushes look very pretty!! :) Thanks for the swatches! :)

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU my dear, make me want to SHOP! That is not a good thing lmao.. so when my pocket book is empty I have you to blame hahaha.. love your style!

    ReplyDelete