Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Lagoona Blue EOTD


Inspired by my new
Monster High Doll 'Lagoona Blue' daughter of the sea monster. She's wearing a lot of magenta and pink makeup, but obviously I don't have blue skin (she looks really green in the photo for some reason) so I decided to add blue with my eyeshadow. I still don't know whether I should unbox her yet. :)




~Products Used~

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara- Avon Astonishing Lengths
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Liner
Eyeshadow- Milani Atlantis, Primark Amethyst, Bloom Eskimo, Sleek Nightlife.



15 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful colors and very nicely--dare I say "artfully"?--done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! And I say unbox her, toys are for playing with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looks always kick so much ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I agree with Robyn, unbox it. I know hardcore toy collectors leave their toys in the original packaging, but I like to play with stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! And I'm one of those "hardcore" collectors, so I say don't unbox! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all soo much everyone. I probably just unbox her one day randomly. Haven't got the courage just yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.. no more words needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My God, no matter what you do it looks gorgeous!!

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete