Monday, 9 August 2010

Fresh Cut Lilac EOTD

~Product Used~

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara- Avon Astonishing Lengths
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Liner, The Body Shop
Sparkle Eyeliner 01
Eyeshadow- Collection 2000 Angelic Palette Bourjois
Ombre Stretch 13 Black Glitter, Bloom Eskimo.







The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain - Free with Instyle magazine, worth £9.50 and full-size too!

There's two shades to choose from and I picked out 'Rose Pink', it's actually quite nice and there isn't a bad taste to it like most stains. It's very subtle though but keep in mind that I have reaallly pale lips to start with.

I really wouldn't use this on my cheeks as I'd find the watery consistency would mess up my base, although perfect for lips as it dries down quickly and perfect for wearing under lipstick for longevity.





8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The sparkle from the Body Shop liner almost creates a glossy look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love the colour combo, very unique :D and also, I am stealing your lips. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The colours are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting combination! ;) You get such cool gifts with magazines there, all we get here in Greece is crappy and cheap! :/

    drugstoreandbargainlover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that eye shadow is to die !!! I want to try it so pretty and you have great eye's for it. I love how it's to the brow but still is light and crisp. I love it !!!
    Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete