Tuesday, 17 August 2010

~*EOTD & NOTD*~



~Products Used~

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
Mascara- Avon Astonishing Lengths
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Liner
Eyeshadow- Stila
Seasonal Warm Trio (Peach), Elite Starlight 04 Lolite, Bourjois Ombre Stretch 13 Black Glitter, Twilight Labyrinth Frost.









Rimmel Lasting Finish Fruities in 053 Apricot Punch- The scent when dry smells like yummy Apricot yoghurt, which lasts about a day and a half on me.
A cream finish and I'd describe the colour as a bright peachy coral.


8 comments:

  1. Love peach and lilac together! Reminds me a little of party ring biscuits haha. The polish looks pretty too, I'm curious to try the fruity ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Omg, I didn't think of that, I love Party Rings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose as they're unusual to use together. Your color placement is neat, too. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greaty EOTD look! Pretty mani color. Is the polish scent strong or do you have to have it right under your nose?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty look! I love purple and orange together. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always amaze me with your ability to come up with unconventional color pairings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phyrra- Aw, thanks! :)

    Megan Harmeyer- When it's freshly dry you can really smell it without, but then you actually have to put your fingers near your nose to actually smell it, maybe cause you get used to it? :)

    Jonna- Thank you! XD

    Deb- Awww, thank you soo much! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool colour placement :D I love that purple on the inner corner/crease

    ReplyDelete