Monday, 5 July 2010

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 401 Deep Plum

Recently found in my stash, beautiful creamy plum colour and it's more reddish and darker than the pictures suggest. I still see the Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipsticks in stores but they're getting a smaller and smaller range and will probably disappear, much like my loved Watershine lipsticks.
Moisture extreme lipsticks are indeed moisturising and smell like cucumbers but they do not last at all! Eat or drink something and they will say bye bye. Now I remembered why I didn't reach for it.
I seriously won't be bothered when they disappear but please bring me some watershines!


6 comments:

  1. What a shame they don't last - looks a really nice lipstick colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade! Too bad that they don't last.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really nice colour. Too bad it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saving Capulet- I love a plum :)

    *~♥Giddy Princess♥~*- I suppose I could wear a lip liner underneath but yep still not the point. XD

    Jonna- Probably the problem with overly moisturised lipsticks. x

    BLIX- I hope to find something better. :)

    ReplyDelete