Saturday, 24 July 2010

*~Etude House Orgel Light Blusher in No.3 Highlight~*

This is my first purchase from Etude House, actually from any Korean brand for that matter and I'm absoutely thrilled with it. Everything I could want from highlighter is in this gorgeously detailed compact.

This is the 'highlight' shade in the Orgel Light blush range and it's baked with 5 gradient like hues. Mixed together makes the perfect glowing pearly sheen to highlight your face. The texture is on the smooth side and easy to blend. Keep in mind that this is reflecting pearl and not shards of glitter. I'm happy I found a highlighter that fits my pale skin perfectly. I would love to see how it works on other skin tones though.

Overall very impressed and I need to try out other products from this brand. :)









Purchased from Ebay at $17.08 USD which is around £11.80 inc P&P.





Not beauty related but.. I just wanted to show everyone a tray cake me and my son made. Yep imagine the mess. Complete with strawberry frosting, sprinkles and marshmallows.

10 comments:

  1. That's some cute packaging! I'm probably too dark to pull that colour off tho :(
    I want to eat the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tray cake looks soooo scrumptious, though!

    I love Etude House, and have nothing but good things to say about their products. Haven't tried the Orgel Light blushes, though, so I'll have to make sure to fix that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,gosh, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Haven't heard of this brand so will have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already hungry:) How old is Your son?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow i need that! I am super pale too so this might work really well on me and that packaging is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KittenMittens- In my opinion, I don't think you are. I would love to see this on other skintones! x

    kathyeffingjacobs- Thank you, you're making me crave more Etude. :D

    Robyn- The majority of all Asian product concepts and packaging are out of this world. :)

    Dirgesinger- Heh heh, he just turned 5 last month. I think he prefers making Spider-Man cuppycakes though. x

    Lillian Funny Face- I totally thought you'd be interested. Etude House need to come to the UK, which will probably be highly unlikely. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i saw this at the store & was tempted to buy it just because it looks so cute! but im not really highlighter-user so i know that it would just be a waste of money for me..
    hehehe

    i love going to their store but sadly im not really happy with the quality. but shopping there is very tempting!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I want some of that cake! How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jonna- I love it! x

    ~tHiAmErE~ Really, Gah I'd love to go to a Etude House store. Highlighters are a must have for me as I love the dewy look and I definitely think it makes me look more awake. x

    BLIX- Yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete