Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Dirty Works You Soft Touch Hand Lotion

Available at Sainbury's at £2.59 but currently on offer at £1.66.
In a nicely sized 100ml it's actually pretty
fantastic. If you're on the go and need to quickly soften those hands, this is ideal for you, as it sinks in straight away and is not greasy.

The texture reminds me of a gel and spreads around the hands at ease and yes if you're wondering it smells pretty much like Soap & Glory's Hand Food which is like a floral peach smell but this one is slightly sweeter and I think I like the smell of this better.
Very cheap, but the quality seriously isn't and I totally would recommend this to anyone.

I'm very impressed with this range and certainly will look out for more products.



3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I might just have to snap this up then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn- Hope you'll love it, it's a gorgeous forumla. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this range. I LOVE Soap and Glory's Hand food and especially the scent so i'd love to try this. I need to get down a sainsburys :)

    ReplyDelete