Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Boots 17 Precious Metals

From this Summer collection from 17, I picked up a lipgloss and bronzer... also if you spent over £6.00 you get this free kit, pretty generous? :)

Precious Metals Bronzer- I was so not expecting it to be this freaking fabulous, you barely have to touch it to get a swatch. Extremely pigmented, soft as butter and easy to blend. A bargain for £4.99.

Blended..




Precious Metals Lip Gloss- Very sheer, appears to be a reddish coral and has the tiniest gold sparks which can not be felt on the lips and hard to see. No scent, no taste and no stickiness.
I'm not too keen on it, could of at least had a juicy fruity scent. Sets you back at £3.79




Contains
Waterproof Mascara Mini
Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Pink Ice
Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Pink Grapefruit


Ultimate Volume Lipgloss in Pink Ice - My focus, because it's absolutely gorgeous. Don't be fooled by my lip swatch because I applied way too much then I needed and obviously with lipgloss applied heavily it makes a pool between your lips. It's definitely a iced pink with a thick pigmented consistency without the stickiness. So be lighter handed with it. Comes without any scent or taste.
A full sized gloss which would usually retail at £3.49.


3 comments:

  1. i love the nail polish that came free in the gift, wearing it today, so worth getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bronzer looks GORGEOUS! I would probably use them as eyeshadows :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah@Blusherobsession- It's so pretty and it does infact remind me of grapefruit. :)

    SilhouetteScreams- I was thinking the same thing. Although there is a eyeshadow trio from this collection. x

    ReplyDelete