Thursday, 20 May 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 12



Famous By Sue Moxley Eyeshadow Shimmer in Shade 16 (Brown) & Shade 12 (Purple)- I recently noticed that this range which you can buy from Superdrug at £4.00 a piece has changed their packaging and made a bigger shade range. These two shadows that I purchased are really buttery and intensely smooth, not to mention high in pigment and gleam.
Shade 16 reminds me of Too Faced Label Whore that had a baby with MAC Club.

Lush Massage Bar Soft Couer- Smells like real gorgeous chocolate and melts on your skin like choccy too, I cannot stop sniffing and applying this thing! Well worth the £4.10!


Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in 5 Le Freak- Beautiful deep turquoise shade, but this one does stain but I'll live with it because it's soo intense.




Sleek Kajal Eyeliners- Picked up both the shades they offered, which are a black (Nocturnal) and a purple (Odyessy).
The consistency reminds me of NYX Jumbo Pencils, so they would be great as a base too.
I hope they will release a nice burgundy shade.






17 Lasting Fix Lipstick in Blondie- Forgot that I actually bought this and was hidden in my makeup stash. Beautiful glimmering nude rosy peach.



9 comments:

  1. The Kajals look intriguing. I would like to see them in a look. Guerlain makes similar Kajals, but they are very expensive. Victoria's Secret makeup came out with one as well, but I didn't get before it sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I think Odyssey Kajal looks amazing and i really want to try a Lush massage bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that "Famous" range before,they do look nicely pigmented, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Superdrug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O that Collection 2000 glitter liner looks amaaaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swatches! I have Le Freak and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phyrra- Me loves purple too! x

    Deb- I didn't know VS made some, interesting! I will have to do a look with em. x

    Lillian Funny Face- Oh you'll love it seriously, I can't believe it's not edible.. x

    Replica- There's plenty of swatching there available too. :)

    SilhouetteScreams- I never used to wear glitter liners, but I finally realised what I was missing. x

    BLIX- I love the name too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't noticed that 17 still did the Blondie lipstick! I used to use that in my teenage years....over 20yrs ago.Let's just call it a classic shall we ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can come out with different mixtures and combination's of the shade. It's a matter of experimentation and practice.

    ReplyDelete