Wednesday, 21 April 2010

*~Sparkling Blossom Tree EOTD~*

Inspired by the newly emerged white blossoms, with a sparkling twist.
I actually put glitter liner in the crease which I've done on a few occasions but never took pictures.


~Products Used~

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion

Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Liner, The Body Shop Sparkle Eyeliner in 01.
Eyeshadow- Cover Girl Shimmering Onyx, Urban Decay Ammo Palette (Polyester Bride, Mildew),
Collection 2000 Angelic Palette (Silvery White).








6 comments:

  1. Another great look, but I'd expect no less from you! I love the extra long swipe of glitter liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's so pretty! It reminds me of an ice angel. But a bad one, tossing icicles and stuff cuz she's a meanie but kick-assy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS.IS.SO.PRETTY

    Looooove the sparkly winged liner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a romantic look! I love it...especially the glitter...me luvs glittah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love all the glitter, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb- Aww thank so much! x

    KittenMittens- I love your description, thanks! XD

    SilhouetteScreams- I've been so into wingies lately, thanks! x

    BLIX- Aww thanks, got to love the glittah! :D

    Marce- Wow, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete