Thursday, 8 April 2010

Golden Pink Speed EOTD




Maybe I should have took the golden liner up higher? Hmmm...

~Products Used~

Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection
Eyeliner- Revlon Liquid Eyeliner, Urban Decay 24/7 Eldorado.
Eyeshadow- Collection 2000 Poptastic Palette (Pink, Black), Barry M 96 Gold, Bloom Eskimo.




Blurred yes, but it shows the effect. :)

Oooo and my lovely readers, if you buy More magazine you get a coupon for a free GOSH liquid liner, just present the coupon at the checkout in Superdrug with your liner, it's valid till April 12th.

9 comments:

  1. You always come up with color combinations that I would never have imagined, and they always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazeballs! Definitly inspired me to do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool look! Love your color placement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I swear everything looks great on you! Love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this looks, the colours you used are fab! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing hun!

    I've tagged you an award, check out my blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb- Aww wow, that is such a lovely compliment. :)

    Niki- I'm over the moon I inspired you, wow. x

    Phyrra- Why thank you! :D

    SilhouetteScreams- Glad you like I wasn't so sure on it. :)

    BLIX- Whoa because that's how I feel about you! x

    Kelly/PlaneBeauty- Aw, Thanks. :D

    tackyblueeyeshadow- Oooo I'm going to have a look, thank you!! x

    Naiyana- Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete