Thursday, 29 April 2010

Another Palette From Claire's

Since I had so much luck with the other Claire's palette I purchased which you can see my review here.
I decided to cave in and buy another palette which costs £5.00, this one has 10 shadows which are about the size of a 2 pence piece. The eyeshadow pans are decorated with butterflies and iridescent overlay.
Now I was expecting all bright pigmented colours but in this palette what you will receive is a hit and miss. Most of them are ok, others are not very good and a few are actually really pigmented.
They aren't the smoothest shadows but are very easy to blend.

Overall I would say it's a really cute palette and fun if you like to play around with colour. Obviously you could get them to work much better if you use a eyeshadow primer/base.





6 comments:

  1. I am surprised that you can get them to swatch as well as you did. I would never imagined that a palette from Claire's would be any good. I don't know what UK Claire's stores are like, but US Claire's cater to preteen girls. They have Icing by Claire's for the older crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I really like the look of the bottom row :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb- Claire's I imagine is pretty much the same as the US. Although us out of teens love it too (well I do) lol. We don't have icing over here, which is a shame. :(

    SilhoutteScreams- The green has to be the strongest! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the purples, they look so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about claire's palettes being pretty good, especially for the price. Although I have never tried one myself. I hate going to malls for makeup so I can't say i'll have the chance to grab one any time soon. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dirgesinger- Love purples :D

    BLIX-I always have to be in a good mood to go mall shopping lol. I do actually prefer online shopping especially with the likes of MAC, maybe Claire's should do a online shop I reckon that would be really popular. :)

    ReplyDelete