Friday, 19 March 2010

Vampiress Beauty Randomness 10

Kelly Brook Vivacious EDT- Why did they discontinue this? This fragrance is incredible!
Very fresh, fruity and smells like Starburst sweets! Scared to use the little bit at the bottom. :(



MAC Brush Cleanser- I always use this for quick spot cleaning on a small towel. Does the job extremely fast and dries at super speed.


Dior DiorKiss Lip Gloss in Lychee Rose- While I hate the taste of real Lychees, I love this gloss.
It does of course smell like lychees but there's rose in there obviously. :) It has no taste and slightly sticky but lasts a long time! The colour reminds me of a sugar plum fairy, it's a plum pink with the prettiest not overdone sparkles. The colour is a little darker in real life, blame the flash.



All About Face
Eye Pigment in Twisted Physic- The one I missed out in my last post. It's described as a 'Intense Periwinkle Grape Shimmer' I think it's more Blueberry then Grape. It's a very royal blueberry blue with fancy shimmers.

3 comments:

  1. The lipgloss looks gorgeous on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipgloss and eyeshadow are stunning :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. tackyblueeyeshadow-Aww, thank you! I could totally picture it on you and it would deffo look hot! x

    SilhouetteScreams- I knew you'd like the shadow. :)

    ReplyDelete