Thursday, 25 March 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss



While I went into Boots to get a few backups of my staples, I noticed they had 3 for 2 on Revlon and I needed my liquid liner and couldn't resist getting a few of these new colours of Super Lustrous Glosses. Now it's very rare to find these milky pastel colour glosses, especially in a drug store. I picked out Lilac Pastelle and Peach Petal, I adore true lilacs and have a thing for a pure nude. As with all Super Lustrous Glosses they're thick but not really sticky and only have a really slight sweet fragrance which you can barely notice, they do not taste either.
Since they're thick they last longer than an average lipgloss but when they do wear away they leave your lips really supple and soft, oh and did I mention they also come with a SPF 15 which is always a bonus.

Lilac Pastelle- A creamy pigmented Lilac with a white undertone, definitely a new favourite gloss here.

Peach Petal- This is much sheerer then the Lilac and can go a little streaky if you're not careful.
It's a peach very nude with also white undertones. All of them have a plain cream glossy finish without any iridescence.


4 comments:

  1. I love the Lilac Pastelle colour looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lilac Pastelle one is gorgeous :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up the lilac one on the weekend, it is really pretty!

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarbeauty- Glad you like! :)

    SilhoutteScreams- I love these kind of shades and I wish there were more out there. x

    Lisamarie and Christelle- I've been wearing this a heck of a lot lately I reckon it's not going to last long lol. x

    ReplyDelete